City Market is Open for Business!March 17, 2020
In accordance with Governor Holcomb's mandate, the City Market will move to carry out and delivery service only. Read more to learn about the precautions the City Market is taking and how you can order food from your favorite merchants! This news post will be updated daily with the current information regarding open and operating merchants.
The City Market is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our merchants, staff, guests, and community. In accordance with Governor Holcomb's order to remove dine-in service, the City Market has instituted the following:
- City Market's upper mezzanine seating area is now closed to the public.
- Tomlinson Taproom will be closed to business,
- All City Market merchants will restrict business to carry-out, curbside pickups, and delivery orders only.
We have also instituted the following measures to ensure the safety of the community, staff, and patrons:
- We have enhanced our cleaning regimen by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas of the Market more frequently using CDC recommended mixture of bleach.
- City Market merchants will continue to strictly follow all local public health guidelines, safety protocols, and best practices, including guidance from ServSafe.
- Developed and instituted signage explaining these changes in the market house
- Installed hand-sanitizing stations right inside all main market house entrances.
Please refer to our Market Merchants page on our website, for current contact information and to place carry-out orders. Many merchants partner with delivery services that will bring a taste of the City Market right to your door. The following list is updated daily to reflect the open businesses their current carry-out and delivery options:
Ritual (pre-order site for carryout):
Square Up (pre-order site for carryout):
Market Wagon (delivery):
Fast Track (delivery):
Post Mates (delivery):
In an effort to streamline this process, guests will be encouraged to access the market entrance nearest to their desired business. This change will be in effect until the end of the month or as otherwise stated by the local, state, or federal government. Entrances/exits to use when picking up food, organized by merchant:
- Circle City Soups
- Circle City Sweets
- Grecian Garden
- Rebellion Donuts
- Lunchtime at Castro’s
- Tapatia's Mexican Grill
- Poke Guru
- Mile Square Coffee
- Simply Divine Cupcakes
- The Flower Boys
- Papa Gus
- Just Cookies
- Café Olivia
- The Tamale Place
- PROX Salads
- Cath INC.
- Gomez BBQ
- Spice Box
- Twenty-Two Juice
- Three Days in Paris
QUADRANT 1 (Market St. Entrance)
QUADRANT 2 (East Plaza Entrance)
QUADRANT 3 (Wabash Street/Alley Entrance)
QUADRANT 4 (West Plaza Entrance)