HIRING: Maintenance EmployeeNovember 27, 2018
The Indianapolis City Market is hiring for a full-time maintenance employee.
Requirements for the maintenance employee includes, but is not limited to:
* A working knowledge of commercial plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other building systems.
* Evaluating problematic systems or facilities, and determine what installation or repair services need to be performed, and coordinate with appropriate contractors.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Lifting, climbing stairs/ladders, handling snow & ice removal, being outdoors during inclement weather.
* Knowledge of janitorial and cleaning procedures.
* Knowledge of pest control procedures.
* Knowledge of preventative maintenance procedures.
* Knowledge of local, state and federal regulatory codes for public food service establishments is a plus.
* Work with appropriate government agencies to ensure the facility is in compliance with regulatory codes (e.g. Fire Marshall, Board of Health, Homeland Security).
* Assist with special event set up and tear down as needed.
* Present self in a professional manner.
* Flexibility with hours - weekend and evening availability is required.
* Bilingual is a plus.
This is a full-time position paid hourly; the hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
Interested parties may apply by clicking HERE.